Thursday, June 1, 2017

CCEE1722 = Donut Day




Frances takes over as hostess for the month of June!

For her first challenge she says that June 2nd is "Doughnut Day (Donut in the USA) - so our challenge is to create something that had some type of "hole" in it.  It could be a doughnut, cheese, fancy fold card with a hole....anything!

When I saw these two images on Pinterest, I knew I had to combine them for this challenge.  What a cute card (says I) for a child or maybe my neighbor who goes to the Donut Shop every morning!

Come on and join us....show us your "holey" card!  Pease add CCEE1722 to keywords on splitcoaststamper and link back to the CCEE blog here.  Have a great day!

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

such an adorable image :)

Liz Williams said...

Cute bunny and he appears to be suffering from sugar overload. LOL

Lois said...

So cute!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Fun image with the bunny OD'ing on the donut!! So cute!

Joanne Grzelak said...

how cool that you had donut stamps.....cute one

renee said...

very cute card Vicky.

Lynn McAuley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn McAuley said...

Looks like a sugar coma!! What a fabulously fun card, Vicky!! Sure brought a smile to my face!! Sorry to be so late with my visit! I just realized that I had not made the rounds for last week's challenge!!